1. Can I buy a ticket at the door?
>>No, walk-ins are not allowed. Ticket sales will end Saturday, August 10, 2019, or when tickets are no longer available. Get yours ASAP!
2. Where do I purchase a ticket?
>>It is a private event, so we are sending out invitations with instructions to purchase tickets via email. If you would like to request an invitation, please visit our Invitations page.
3. Am I allowed to bring a guest?
>>Yes, you can purchase up to 2 tickets.
4. Are children allowed?
>>Adults only, please!
5. What is the dress code?
6. Should I bring my business cards?
>>Of course, the reunion will be a great chance to network with some of your classmates. We will also provide a table where you can leave some of your cards.
7. What comes with my ticket?
>>A delicious dinner prepared by R10 Social House, and you will receive two drink tickets upon arrival at the venue. There will also be some fun activities and prizes that we have planned for everyone!
8. Is there parking available near R10?
>>Yes, there are two lots nearby. one of which the restaurant will validate (ends up being $2 for 6 hours).
9. Will there be vegetarian options?
>>Yes, we will have a selection of food that will include vegetarian options.
10. I know that there are 2 drink tickets included with my ticket. If I want to drink more, can I?
>>You will be able to purchase drinks at the bar. On top of that, we will have a selection of non-alcoholic beverages for you to choose from.
11. I requested an invitation, but haven’t received anything yet!
>>Please allow us 24 hours to respond to your invitation requests. If you still haven’t received anything after 24 hours has passed, check your spam folders as well as the email address you provided us with. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or inquiries.